Wednesday, February 22, 2006

RIGHT BRAIN ::: Satori Wanted

My birthday is coming up next month and my excitement over it is through the roof. Phooey.

When people start keeping mum about their birthdays, it only means they're approaching that point where flimsiness can no longer be attributed to youth. It just wouldn't be right.

Then again, it's not as though adults follow the biological inevitability either. As it is, we see the rudest acts of selfishness from folks who freely dispensed what they believed was their wisdom. Wisdom!

While I wait for my satori in Manila, I can just take pride in the fact that I share my birthday with these two world-famous individuals:




"The Jazzman. A man whose instrument holds special powers over womenfolk," says Bono. Adam Clayton!


And....









The Donald, the one without the combover! Although Disney factbooks say his b-day is in June, i think that's being too technical. Donald really has the same birthday as mine. Want proof? Go watch "Donald's Happy Birthday" and you'll see for yourself.


5 comments:

  1. You and Adam born on the same day? That's pretty frickin' awesome if you ask me. He's the coolest one...

    My birthday falls on the biggest national holiday in the US, so while there are fireworks, I've grown old enough to realize that they aren't actually set off to celebrate MY birth...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That must have been some realization.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ate Cristy... your birthday is on the 13th right? because mines on the 16th... man time goes by real fast.

    i erased my blog because some bitch-ass aka the ex-gf started copying my stuff and posting them on her blog and well yeah she and her friends decided to twist everything making me look real bad. so i got my an account on livejournal which i have had forever. soo if you want to start on livejournal.com or if youve got one already... let me know. email me.

    Hope to hear from you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice new blog. Like the colors.
    (said in a fagottty Carson Kressman kind of way)

    ReplyDelete