Friday, March 03, 2006

WHIMSY ::: Useless Web

I have nothing to say about the week that has passed except this: Boo Hoo!

Now that that's off my chest, I'd like to rave about this site I discovered off Carlos Celdran's links. It's not like New York Hack but it still gives you a slice of life with a wider radius. It's a great source of self-consolation--but that could just be me. Go to http://www.overheardinnewyork.com and I swear you'll want to just keep reading it.

Here are some samplers:

at LaGuardia
Woman on cell: Yeah, I have to go. I'm too distracted on the phone, and I don't trust anyone in this terminal. People are speaking Spanish behind me, if you know what I mean.

at Madison Square Garden ladies' room
Chick on cell: It's a long story involving a lot of urine, but the gist
of it is, we can't use that refrigerator ever again.

at 82nd & York
Girl on cell: Can you hear me when I roll my eyes?

See what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment