Tuesday, February 14, 2006

U2 ::: Bono Brown-nose

I don't mean anything with my title other than to comment on how this caricature rendered his Irish nose.

In continuing with my U2-centric posts, I'm sharing this cartoon which appeared in today's paper, editorial section, and I've been trying to find out why they put it there. Really odd. He hasn't really made any news in the past few days and neither did any article mention him. And the caricature isn't even new as the date says "8-1-05". If any of you guys know the specifics of this piece of drawing, be a doll and let me know about it, 'k?

So the band has begun Vertigo 4 and are making their way through Latin America at the moment. *sigh* I am with you in spirit.

Oh yeah, happy Valentines Day to all those who love, love, love.

1 comment:

  1. yikes, that cartoon is awful, but there might be a bit of truth in it somewhere. But the man gets things done, so I'm not complaining...

    ReplyDelete