Friday, August 05, 2005

I decided to relaunch this blog after abandoning it three years ago. There's no particular reason in my doing so. I guess I'd like another place to share my writings, perhaps one with more color, I don't know. Speaking of writing, I've just read the posts from 2002 and I have to say I am really embarassed with all the mistakes I found in them. Some are just plain ridiculous. That doesn't mean that my future work will be free from errors but I have learned a few things since 2002.

2 comments:

  1. Degeekifying Documentation
    Jacinta Richardson recently told me that "I personally would love to hear a talk about documenting existing projects or about rewriting documentation to aid the non-technical user ." So I think I'll blog about ...
    The very best how to make perfume
    information on the Web

    ReplyDelete