Monday, August 08, 2005

RIGHT BRAIN ::: Rainy Chilly Monday Afternoon

All this rain is making my eyes watery and inducing sleep. I have no choice but to keep waiting for the day to end anyway. In the meantime, my final pay from Teletech should tide me over to whenever I start working again. Man, I could have been making some kind of money right now if I had gone with HSBC two months ago! Shaos told me last week that one former FTB agent applied for a csr job at HSBC, got hired, and started work--all in a week's time. And get this, he was offered Php21K base pay! See, this is why I wonder how some big call centers like PeopleSupport and Teletech (the two I've worked in so far) are on the cheap when it comes to compensation for experienced agents. Don't they know that companies like HSBC rake in the benefits from the seasoned talent pool who've resigned.

No comments:

Post a Comment