Friday, September 26, 2008

Checking Back In

Alas! I have returned to this island and I feel reaaaallllly good. So good in fact I'm even singing along to this BSB crack song on the radio now. "As long as you love me...yeah-eh-eh.."

Yeah, I feel quite great actually. Incidentally, one way to tell when I'm extremely giddy is when my eyes well up. Not weeping, just watery. That's how you know I feel really happy. =D

I slipped out to KL this week and got back about a couple hours ago. I feel a very long post with photos and anecdotes straight from my Malaysian escapade coming so hang on for that. Meanwhile, I'm wishing everyone a great weekend and hope y'all's's F1 investment pays off big time. That way you can repay the environment for the unnecessary energy spent operating this 3-day flash-boom-bang. But I digress.

Okay! Gotta do my laundry first and catch up with the buddies.

God bless you all, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment