Saturday, July 14, 2007

RIGHT BRAIN ::: When Dust Settles

I'm sorry I have this affinity for the melodramatic even when it's completely unnecessary. Ah well. At least, I haven't descended to Michael Bay abyss yet.

The past two weeks have been quite busy for me but it's not as if I've been doing things non-stop for 14 days. Just that today is my first real day off since July 1 and I'm relishing it. Funny thing is I've never had my time demanded this much by work before -- not even back when I worked at them call centers. Now those guys really love to maximize the workforce.

But it's alright. I thank God for preserving my health and safety for this crucial week. Especially on those early morning trips home when I'm dozing off in the jeepney yet I never missed my drop zone.

Spent the afternoon sleeping -- two long naps to be exact. I wish I had it straight but Wicca is a stupid idiot who wouldn't quit playing guitar. Anyway, I haven't done that (took long naps) in years and now I'm thinking I should do that more regularly. But we know that won't happen any time soon.

I'm getting ready to take a whole week off most likely in time for Mama's birthday and when Mark flies back from Jeddah. Really looking forward to that. Mostly because I'm losing funds faster than I can count!

1 comment:

  1. losing funds huh? join the club! hahaha i like naps too... except i think i take a lot more than i should. yeah i'm surprised i'm not kicked out of TPI hahaha

    ReplyDelete