Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Still Hoping It'll Happen Today


I've yet to receive--or even be contacted by MTV Phils about claiming--my Mobbed prizes. It's not like there's anything I can do about it anyway. Waiting is what it's all about so "we keep on waiting (waiting), waiting on the world to change".

Did you guys watch the Grammys? I think the best performances came from John Legend and Mary J. Blige. I loved Lionel Ritchie singing "Hello", one of my favorite songs of his. Meanwhile, Christina Aguilera will never stop oversinging and Justin Timberlake can't stop trying to prove himself. Pity.

I'm glad for the Dixie Chicks. I'm glad for everyone who speaks up against what they believe is wrong. Kids, don't just agree to everything shoved down your throat. Don't depend on media to tell you what to like and to buy! They're selling to you and they're paid to do that. Guess what? They don't always have your best interest in mind! In fact, they have their own interests to look after. Never forget the late 90s.