Saturday, November 11, 2006

U2 ::: Domo Arigato For No Domo


PulsePH has a contest running for a chance to see U2 in Japan at the end of the month. Yeah, I know what you're gonna say. I should cut yapping and do everything I can to bag the prize. After all, what's downloading all four U2 ringtones over and over again for the next five days to rack up points (and drain my already limited budget) if it'll get me to the promised land?

According to the rules, you've gotta have a valid passport (check) and Japanese visa (uh-oh) because I think the way they'll let you know you won is ambush you like in MTV FANatic. "Surprise! You're gonna see U2 live...tonight! Except it's gonna be in another country and you have to be authorized to enter that country and if you're not right this second well tough luck 'cause you forfeit the prize and we save sponsorship budget. Hehe! Thanks for joining!"

I am totally insane.

I learned about this just yesterday and til this second I haven't gotten one entry (one download equals one entry). So what I'll do is wait til they announce the winner and then harrass that person to irreversible paranoia because they know squat about U2's music. Start praying it won't be you, stupid poser from MTV Asia!

Hmm. This actually sounds like a very good and satisfying plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment