Sunday, October 15, 2006

HBO Saves Cable


These days, I can't get enough of Entourage. Yes, that HBO original series. Have you seen it? It's frickin' awesome. I never really paid any attention to it until last week when I caught the scene where Ari walks into the boardroom and gets humiliated by Terence. It was GOLD! ( Excuse the pun) Tse-tse fly indeed.
We've seen Jeremy Piven here and there (as John Cusack's friend in Serendipity or as that gay-ish Versace store clerk from Rush Hour 2) and he always steals the scene. Always.
Anyway, this show is pretty amazing. Very good writing and exceptional performances from Piven every single episode. No wonder he took home the Emmy.
I can't wait for the new season to start! Oh, and as if I can't love this show enough, they had an episode where they see the Vertigo tour open in San Diego. Priceless.