Tuesday, October 31, 2006

FLAK ::: Do They Teach "Excess" at Stanford?

I am now leaning further towards the belief that BLOGGER BETA IS A VERY EVIL IDEA. Seriously, how many times does a user need to log in to do anything? For posting a comment, it's preferable to log in. I say no problem! I type, I click, I wait. Uh-oh. I'm using blogger beta! Now, I gotta use my gmail log in! So just like any information technology muppet, I go and do just that. I wait again in the hopes of getting the comment box. It instead takes me to my dashboard! What the heck am I supposed to do with that?! Are they kidding me? All I wanted to do was leave a frikin' comment? What part of that did they miss? Geezuz, I thought I knew English!

Note to Sergei and Larry: lay off the start-ups!

No comments:

Post a Comment