Thursday, August 10, 2006

Money's No Abject

This morning, I thought I was coming down with a flu because of this hacking cough so thick my chest hurts each time I get a 'seizure'. I went to work anyway and got myself conveniently late by one minute. My back hurts, too, and I don't know how in the heck I will sit to ease the strain.

Anyhow, it's almost time to go home and I took paracetamol a while ago which sort of makes me feel a little better now. I'd hate to have a case of "Friday Sickness" tomorrow. It worked for me when I was a kid but it's just plain irresponsibility now even under the right reasons.

I can't wait for the PH Mobbers EB to happen. It'll be great to tour the MTV studios at The Fort and probably catch a show afterwards. Maybe we could even witness another of those wannabe celebrity brawls at Embassy next door. Hahaha!!!