Friday, June 16, 2006

WHIMSY ::: 'Away' Message

Guys and dolls, I'll be on holiday for the next few days and should be back around the 21st. It's not a long break, I know. I ought to go on longer ones! But, alas, the funds aren't that plenty and work builds up so I'll make this trip short and sweet. (Did I just say 'alas'? How pretentious!)

If you're wondering, I'll be going on a road trip up to North Luzon and will be taking lots of photos for a future article in our little magazine. Hopefully, we'll have sunshine where it counts. Pray we get there safe and sound, my brothas and sistas.

It will be my first time up in Pagudpud and Ilocos so I'm very excited. There are some pretty amazing sceneries there which I didn't expect to be found in this country. That makes me love the Philippines so much more because it always comes around with nifty little surprises like wind farms, a rustic lighthouse, and dunes. Yes, sand dunes!

OK, I'll end here so I can finish packing. I know they told us to "pack lite" but unless all my clothes are nylon, I don't think that's gonna happen.

Tot ziens!

P.S. NED vs. Ivory Coast tomorrow night. Hup, Holland, hup!

No comments:

Post a Comment