Monday, April 24, 2006

Yo Tambien!

You know I tried but I can't help myself. A writer will always write anywhere and everywhere.

So what the heck am I doing here blogging on the MTV site? I got my own private blog safely tucked in cyberspace (there's a word that lost its spikes) anyway, don't I?

Well, it's because Max is cute and he talked me into doing this. What a lame excuse. Believe me, I am the last person to be egged into anything just because of a cute guy...but, VJ Max, if you're reading this, I think you're something else. Woohoo! (huh?)

Of course, Colby is still numero uno.

OK. I haven't been able to catch Episode 3 of this show yet. Heck, I don't know if there's even one. It's just that MTV Philippines has screwy scheduling that it seems they air programs on a whim with no regard for audience availability or however the media pokes call it.

Update: Mobbed is on at Wednesday mornings at 9.50 (!?) Did I say screwy? I only meant retarded.