Monday, December 12, 2005

WARHOL ::: Good morning, Times Square!

Pero hindi po talaga Narcisa ang pangalan ko. This is just one of the things the Internet let's you do which you never thought were possible. I wonder what those people who saw it thought. Then again, given how it was flashed for only four seconds and at such an ungodly hour, I doubt if any human noticed my Broadway debut.

Interested in seeing your face light up 43rd? Just click my link and follow the instructions. If chosen, you'll get an email saying they displayed your photo on the billboard. Who says only waifs get these gigs?

1 comment:

  1. hi! you should get a comment box. =) anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog. your posts are really entertaining (i especially liked you mtv phone experience. hey don't sweat it, at least you got to talk to colby. hehe)! i'm a big U2 fan as well though i prefer their older songs.

    ReplyDelete