Monday, August 22, 2005

RIGHT BRAIN ::: When you don't care about Monday

Here I am, pounding away at the keyboard at 2 o'clock in the morning.

Joey's turning 20 on the 25th and has invited the TPI mob for a birthday bash next Saturday. A friend of his is letting us use their house in Antipolo, which sits on a hillside overlooking the city, for a whole day of tomfoolery. Word to the wise: you're either filthy rich or completely out of your mind to let the Tropang Puyat take over your house like that. But I'm not complaining. Instead, I'm gonna go believing they're indeed 'filthy rich' as it makes thrashing that crib easier. Not that we're planning to (because we're such righteous kids) but ya never know!

I'm hoping Teletech will follow through with what they told me last week. They said my check will be released this week and I couldn't have needed it any other time. Those credit card collectors have been relentless in pursuit; even threatening me with legal innuendo. Truth be told, although my credit history has been slightly erratic, that's how they make huge money off me anyway. I'm also unfazed by it because I was a collections agent myself--for Fifth Third (turd) Bank--so I know these guys just mouth off whatever spiels they were trained to use and move on to the next delinquent account. They can check my payment history and see I've been foolishly paying them on time since getting the stupid visa. Anyway, no point wallowing in self-pity.

So here's to a new week upon us. I pray we get the retribution we deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment