Monday, May 19, 2008

RIGHT BRAIN ::: Finalmente!


Well, after what seemed to me like an eternity at #8, it fills me with great joy to report that the Tubbataha Reef has broken the threshold and climbed one notch up in the ranking for the New 7 Wonders of Nature. It's part of the "7" now! Woohoo! You may click on the image to vote--if you haven't yet--and please help get the word out.

* * *

I'm inclined to think last night's GMA 7 documentary "Sisid" had something to do with this movement so thank you, mga Kanguso. However, I must say I'm not a fan of GMA entertainment, what with wannabes like Louie Ignacio at the helm whose propensity for the garish and ostentatious would make Liberace cringe! It has reached terminal level na, I tell you.

But I digress. I do have enormous respect for GMA News and Public Affairs so mad props to them for this effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment