Sunday, June 04, 2006

RIGHT BRAIN ::: Mee-Choo-Fat (High Mandarin for 'babbling')

It was drizzling last night when I went out to load-up my phone. On the way back, I picked up a bottle of C2 green tea (lemon flavor, chilled), my favorite drink, at the 7-Eleven. I thought I'd put it in the freezer so it'd be extra cold later on just like how some people want their beer. I don't drink beer or any alcohol at all but you get the point. I then went upstairs to flip through the channels. The Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition finale was on but the unending commercials and Mariel Rodriguez flubbing her lines (She's had that hosting gig for ten friggin' months now! Why can't ABS fire her ass or at least send her off to a speech pathologist?!) made the show painful/unbearable to watch. Thankfully, my eyes had become watery by now so I went to bed and fell asleep. I had completely forgotten about my C2.

This morning, I got up at 8 AM, unusually early for a weekend. I opened the freezer and my C2 was solid as a rock. There're several ways to thaw it but every one of them needed me to wait.

Meanwhile, the sun was out and furious. Unfortunately, even after a few minutes on the pavement, it still wasn't a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment