Wednesday, December 07, 2005

U2 ::: Glow-in-the-dark Rockstar

Remember the early 90s when Clinton's early morning jogs would be popular late night monologue fare? "Eww, put them pasty whites away!!," Arsenio Hall would cringe. Well, here's "Bono en Acapulco" with a bunch of burly men to help him into the water, I think. Me thinks he needs to book return trips a few more times. You may view the rest of the paparazzi shots here.

The TIME Person of the Year poll is still online and Bono has just been surpassed by fans of Mother Nature. It's 13% for yer man against 19% for the tempestuous one. Think about it though, do we really need Mother Nature to get big-headed? Are we condoning her fits of wrath? Just asking the burning questions...

Well, it's almost Christmas again and although I am not as loaded with cash as I used to be around this time of year when I was a slave, I'm a heck of a lot happier with my job. Still, you can't help but miss the mindless spending.

1 comment:

  1. poor b, those little irish legs would just turn red in the sun anyway.

    ReplyDelete