Friday, October 21, 2005

U2 ::: Bono attributes Meldific.

First off: Where do you get those sunglasses?

Bulgari. A lot of people think that, when they see a "B" on the side, that it's just my own megalomania. Only half the time it is. I'm the Imelda Marcos of sunglasses.

Really now? I know he sported D&G shades not long ago. In any case, this issue should be available at FullyBooked by next week and will probably set me back a thousand, easily. Click the cover photo below to read an excerpt from RollingStone.com.



I don't know about you but he looks to me like a cross between The Boss and Elvis Costello underneath all that facial hair.

1 comment:

  1. so true - he has been rocking d&g's (they were way too big for his face) and even miu miu, armani and black flys, but he's mostly bulgari. i do not see the elvis or boss connection. at all. though he is looking exactly like his father under all that hair dye/scruff, etc. too bad they airbrushed his freckles off on this cover shot.
    cool blog.
    peace

    ReplyDelete