Friday, October 28, 2005

EVENT COVERAGE ::: October Jam

Today is my cousin Jam-Jam's 4th birthday. It's also Trinity's 5th. Happy birthday to you both!

I took this photo of Chessie, Jam-Jam, and Ayie last weekend. Days later, I walked into their room and Shrek 2 was on. They were hardly watching it. Ayie was jumping on the bed and throwing pillows while Jam laid on his side, fetus style, very near the edge. Chessie was on one corner. Jam got up to show me his notebook where he had drawn and colored some shapes. I noticed there were stamps and signatures on the pages and he told me they were of his teacher--when he was in school. Yes, Jam went to school, albeit, for a very short time of barely a month based on the dates on the signatures. I didn't know he was even enrolled. But I guess he really wasn't up for it yet because he's back to being a bum while his older brother carried on with school. I remember my earliest days in Unida Christian School when I told my mother I would stop after Kindergarten.

2 comments:

  1. stop after kindergarten???? wahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww how cute. they look nothing like eloy which is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete