Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Thursday Post


Sorry, I had to go with that title for lack of creativity/sleep/excitement.

I've just been asked to write another column feed and all I was given was the topic--no purpose or target audience, just a topic. Okaaay! Let's see what the day brings me.

I got to the office at about 7:45, an hour and fifteen minutes early. Here's how that happened...

As it is, I already have trouble sleeping without getting roused by the heat. Last night, or this morning rather, my brother, sister, and cousin decided they wanted to chat and giggle at 4 am while I struggled to stay passed out despite the sweat on my collar. I usually could but since they kept giggling and just all out babbling, I didn't get to go back to sleep anymore.

Finally, at around a quarter to six, I decided to get out of bed and get ready for work. Soon I was out of the house and hailing a jeepney bound for the city.

As expected, I got to the office ahead of everyone else so I decided to take photos of the beautiful Manila bay that I've marveled about for the last six months.

I spent the day writing two editorials which I believe will be published some time next week. Neato!